Training SpecialistClosing Date: Open until filled
~ Retired or Semi-Retired Water and Wastewater Operators ~
This may be an opportunity for you. We need your skill and expertise!
CEG Training and Operations is expanding its training and operations business, and is currently looking for experienced trainers/operators to develop and deliver water and wastewater (classroom and hands-on) training courses to its clients throughout Ontario. These positions are part-time on an “as-needed” basis, and travel is required.
- At least three (3) years experience in developing and delivering water and/or wastewater courses for municipal operators
- At least five (5) years experience in operating water or wastewater facilities in Ontario
- Able to travel to small communities throughout Ontario
- Strong presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Working knowledge of various computer applications, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
If you meet the requirements for the openings listed and are looking for a new and challenging career opportunity, forward your resume to Attention: Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEG is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate all applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.